seventy fifth Version
17.03.22 . 4:43 PM
13.04.22 . 10:37 AM
From 17 to twenty-eight Could 2022, France Télévisions and Brut. will probably be immersing themselves within the magic of the Competition de Cannes and its seventy fifth anniversary.
France’s main media group will probably be pulling out all of the stops to cowl the Competition in full throughout its linear and digital channels, together with the france.television platform. Along with the Opening and Closing Ceremonies with reside broadcasting of the Awards Ceremony, numerous highlights will probably be screened every day within the France 2 and France 3 information segments, on Culturebox with particular night slots devoted to the Competition, and a line-up of unique programmes, notably on France 5, based mostly straight out of the Croisette at some point of the occasion.
The Competition will take pleasure in unprecedented protection on a world scale because of Brut.’s social media attain and 500 million viewers in over 100 international locations, most of whom are within the 18-to-34 age bracket. Its distinctive multilingual format will make sure that Brut. boosts the Competition’s visibility throughout 4 continents: Europe, America, Asia, and Africa.
Purple carpet therapy
The Opening and Awards (Closing) Ceremonies reside on France 2
Competition de Cannes particular night programmes on Culturebox:
– 7:00pm to 9:00pm: Each day reside slot
– 9:00pm to 10:30pm: Screening of a movie from one of many Cannes Choices (together with two free-play exclusives)
– From 10:30pm (till 5:00am): the Competition TV (information from the Competition, photocalls, movie press conferences, masterclass)
A line-up of Cannes movies to be screened from Friday 13 Could on the group’s channels (France 2, France 3, France 5, Okoo) and from Tuesday 17 Could on Culturebox, in addition to themed documentaries (Les Effrontées within the second half of the night on France 5 on Sunday 15 and Sunday 22 Could).
Extra movies obtainable on catch-up on france.television, plus 4 collections devoted to Cannes:
– A group dedicated to feminine filmmakers that includes movies chosen for the Administrators’ Fortnight;
– A Cannes assortment (uploaded on 12 Could);
– A group starring characteristic movies chosen by the ACID (L’Affiliation du Cinéma Indépendant pour sa Diffusion);
– A Cinéma de Minuit particular assortment of book-to-screen diversifications throughout the La Grande Librairie programme reside from Cannes on 25 Could.
Iconic programmes that delve into the guts of the Competition:
– La Grande Librairie (particular version filmed reside from Cannes, screened within the first half of the night of Wednesday 25 Could);
– C Ce Soir (reside from Cannes on Friday 20 Could and Friday 27 Could within the second half of the night);
– 8:30pm Saturday (reside from Cannes on Saturday 28 with the Awards staff).
A lot of reside link-ups all through the day, giving viewers the possibility to observe together with all of the Competition’s breaking information from a variety of various views:
– Mornings on Télématin (6:30am to 9:30am) and La Matinale de France Information (6:30am to eight:30am)
– Information segments on the weekends (1:00pm and eight:00pm)
– Information segments throughout the week midday/1:00pm, 1:00pm; 7:00pm/8:00pm and eight:00pm
– C à Vous, La Suite (Monday to Friday, 8:00pm to 9:00pm)
– Plus wide-reaching protection on regional channels throughout France all through the Competition, notably on France 3 Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur, which is able to supply notably broad protection.
The seventy fifth version of the Competition: to have a good time our anniversary, a documentary will probably be screened for the opening of the Competition (second half of the night on France 2) in addition to a live performance gala.
Bringing the Competition de Cannes to life for brand spanking new audiences all over the world
Brut. is proud to be partnering up with France Télévisions to boost the profile and deepen the affect of the world’s best movie pageant. Brut. is a 100% digital media channel distributed throughout worldwide platforms with 450 million viewers in 100 international locations all over the world, notably amongst 18- to 34-year-olds seeking to keep abreast of the most recent information and luxuriate in down-time in a different way.
The thought is to extend the occasion’s visibility among the many youthful generations all through the world, elevating its profile throughout a group with an eclectic vary of pursuits however a shared appreciation for openness and values corresponding to range, energy balances, gender id, love, social accountability, and extra: values that the movies at Cannes all share too, no matter their nation of origin.
To take action, Brut. affords a contemporary editorial line embodied by its in-house journalists and a secure of content material creators who play an energetic function in enacting change.
Brut. will cowl the Opening and Closing Ceremonies, the crimson carpet, the photocalls and the press conferences with content material tailored to social media platforms corresponding to Tik Tok, Snapchat, Instagram, Fb, and Twitter. Augustin Trapenard will serve up a long-form interview day-after-day based mostly on the most recent movie information. The Brut. reporters will create unique content material targeted on the occasion and the expertise that goes into bringing the Competition to life each on and off the stage.
Brut. can even be launching its Creator programme, a brand-new editorial scheme designed to attach the youthful generations with the Competition de Cannes’ difficult and thought-provoking movies in a singular alternative that cuts straight to the guts of the Cannes expertise: content material creators from all over the world invited by Brut. and given carte blanche to cowl the Competition as they see match.