Contributors’ well being and security is a precedence for each the Competition de Cannes and the Marché du Movie.
We will likely be working with the related authorities and native authorities to implement all measures wanted to maintain contributors protected.
Arriving in France
To make sure your journey to the Competition runs as easily as potential, be sure you learn via the principles and restrictions that apply for journey to France from the nation you might be travelling from: Covid-19: Worldwide journey | French Ministry of the Inside (interieur.gouv.fr)
Palais des Festivals
The Palais des Festivals is a world instance to be adopted by way of well being and security. It was France’s very first congress centre to be awarded the GBAC STARTM Facility label, North America’s main certification issued by the International Biorisk Advisory Council. It has additionally been awarded the Ecovid label, and the SOCOTEC’s well being and security label.
Contained in the Palais, air-conditioning that includes recent air provide is used to make sure air high quality.
CO² sensors will likely be dotted across the Palais’ varied areas and checked twice a day. All acceptable measures will likely be taken within the occasion that the CO² focus degree thresholds set by the well being authorities are exceeded.
Additional cleansing and disinfection of the areas shall happen throughout the Competition.
All contributors are strongly suggested to put on a masks contained in the Palais, and within the screening rooms notably.
Moreover, we urge you to adjust to preventive measures:
– Clear your palms repeatedly (hand sanitiser stations can be found on the Palais’ varied entrances)
– Cough and sneeze into your elbow
– Keep away from bodily contact, hugs, and kisses
– So far as potential, maintain a distance of not less than one metre between your self and others
There’s a medical unit throughout the Palais. If wanted, you may contact it at +33(0)4 92 99 84 04.
The Palais des Festivals runs a medical assist desk out there 24/7, providing free bilingual (French/English) appointments with a GP inside an hour.
You’ll be able to register and ebook an appointment HERE
If wanted, you may get examined for Covid with RT-PCR nostril/throat swab or saliva testing on the Biogroup testing centre, situated a five-minute stroll away from the Palais (29 Boulevard de la Ferrage).
To make sure a extra seamless expertise, you might be suggested to pre-book utilizing the centre’s bilingual platform: https://covid.kaducee.com/?sel=BIOESTEREL&postal_code=06400.
The centre applies pre-set pricing (€43 for people not coated by Assurance Maladie, the French State well being system).
Tips to comply with in case you check constructive or have been in touch with somebody who has
If somebody you’ve gotten been in touch with assessments constructive:
You will want to get examined (RT-PCR, antigen, or lateral movement check) two days after being notified by the Assurance Maladie contact tracing system, or by the person who examined constructive.
If your check is constructive:
– If in case you have a constructive lateral movement or antigen check outcome: double-check instantly by taking an RT-PCR check, and self-isolate whereas ready for the outcome.
– If in case you have a constructive RT-PCR outcome: self-isolate instantly, complying with the length and measures given under. Draw up an inventory of individuals you’ve gotten been in touch with and allow them to know if potential. The Assurance Maladie will likely be in contact by textual content message or telephone with sanitary pointers so that you can comply with.
If your check is unfavourable:
– Regulate your temperature and be careful for any signs which will doubtlessly emerge. Take an antigen or RT-PCR check as quickly as you discover any signs.
– Adjust to preventive measures always, specifically pointers on carrying a masks each indoors and outdoor (particularly in locations open to the general public). Hold contact with others to a minimal, and keep away from all contact with susceptible people susceptible to growing extreme types of Covid-19.
Self-isolation measures for individuals who check constructive
As a reminder, listed below are the self-isolation guidelines presently in pressure in France for people who check constructive for Covid 19:
Absolutely vaccinated or beneath the age of 12*
Unvaccinated or not totally vaccinated
IF YOU TEST POSITIVE
Self-isolate for seven days
Self-isolation interval might be dropped to 5 days with a unfavourable antigen or RT-PCR check AND a whole lack of signs over the previous 48 hours.
Self-isolate for 10 days
Self-isolation interval might be dropped to seven days with a unfavourable antigen or RT-PCR check AND a whole lack of signs over the previous 48 hours.
IF YOU HAVE HAD CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS TESTED POSITIVE
NO SELF-ISOLATION REQUIRED
Nevertheless, you should apply protecting measures always.
Take an antigen check, RT-PCR check, or lateral movement check two days after being knowledgeable that somebody you’ve gotten had contact with has examined constructive.
If considered one of your assessments is constructive, you might be thought-about to be contaminated and should self-isolate.**
*For under-3s, comply with the rules particular to Etablissements d’Accueil du Jeune Enfant (establishments for youthful kids).
**Within the occasion of a constructive antigen check or lateral movement check, you will want to double-check by taking an RT-PCR check.